Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Asheville, NC to somewhere else
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Asheville, NC to somewhere else Login/Join

posted
Asheville (gateway to the Smokies) is a great little city offering diverse and expansive entertainment and outdoor activities, superb weather, and an excellent education system. There are three stations with 130 bidding routes. My seniority is 7/07. please email me with any interest, questions, or offers. crosscountrypapa@hotmail.com thanks, bob

Posts: 27 | Location: asheville | Registered: 30 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anyone for asheville?

Posts: 27 | Location: asheville | Registered: 30 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
HOW ABOUT KANSAS CITY AREA?
LENEXA KS 66214
IRECLAY@GMAIL.COM

Posts: 21 | Registered: 28 May 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bob..
Are you interested for Michigan?

Posts: 17 | Registered: 03 November 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
interest in seattle

Posts: 27 | Registered: 24 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
no thanks to all above but good luck to you.

posted Hide Post
where u lookin for exactly im in TN im currently working on a swap but its taking forever im not so sure its gonna go thru

Posts: 57 | Registered: 16 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Bob. I'm a carrier in Eustis Florida,near orlando.Would you be interested in this area?

Posts: 31 | Registered: 19 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
would you be interested in Sarasota County< FL??

Posts: 10 | Registered: 18 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Bob. R you interested in San Diego?

Posts: 13 | Registered: 25 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bob stop wasting peoples time get a life this is for serious people not for people who r bored

Posts: 13 | Location: monroe nc  | Registered: 27 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry Edwin, I don't want to move to NYC. Or anywhere in the midwest or florida. I should have been more specific with my ad and hope i didn't waste anyone's time. Good luck to all, even those who are grumpy.

posted Hide Post
How about Columbus GA? Nice "small/big town" feel. Let me know.
cindy

Posts: 16 | Registered: 10 August 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
would you intereseted to Columbus ohio. city carrier my seniority 02/05.

Posts: 10 | Registered: 28 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
no thanks, good luck.