Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Asheville, NC to somewhere else
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Asheville, NC to somewhere else Login/Join

posted Hide Post
I am in Charlotte, NC. Transfered here 8 months ago and am trying to get closer to Hendersonville, NC to care for sick dad email me at cahb808@hotmail.com

Posts: 27 | Location: Charlotte / Ballantyne Station | Registered: 14 September 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've been trying to get to the Asheville area for 3 years! Interested in coming to NJ?

Posts: 6 | Registered: 18 November 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
WOULD cLEARWATER fL. BE OF INTEREST?

Posts: 14 | Registered: 10 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
what about rock hill s.c 7042225701

Posts: 21 | Registered: 15 March 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just thought I'd throw my name into the mix..I'm in rockledge Florida on the space coast..40 minutes east of Orlando..20 routes...just curious right now, not quite ready to jump into something..

Posts: 10 | Registered: 02 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by bob:
Asheville (gateway to the Smokies) is a great little city offering diverse and expansive entertainment and outdoor activities, superb weather, and an excellent education system. There are three stations with 130 bidding routes. My seniority is 7/07. please email me with any interest, questions, or offers. crosscountrypapa@hotmail.com thanks, bob[Would you love to move to Mesa, AZ, I am looking to move to South of Florida we can make some plan for a three way for the future.

Posts: 107 | Registered: 01 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey everyone, just want to let you know that this guy quit a couple years ago.

Posts: 6 | Registered: 01 June 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post