Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Fort Collins Colorado to Florida
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fort Collins Colorado to Florida Login/Join

posted
City Carrier seniority date 6/2000 looking to get to Florida. Would prefer Sarasota or Naples. Other areas in Florida will be considered. We'd like to be within a 2 hour drive to Disney as my wife is a Disney fanatic. Ft. Collins is a great area in Colorado less than an hour to Denver, home of great beer and Otter Box phone cases, great outdoor activities and pretty decent winters. Skiing a little over an hour away. Ft. Collins is consistently rated by national magazines as a great place to live and work. You're probably asking if it's so great why do I want to leave? My family would like to get to Florida to be closer to aging family members as my wife is a nurse and she wants to be able to assist them when needed. Plus we've spent half our lives looking at the beautiful mountains here and now we'd like to spend the second half being able to enjoy the ocean. No urgency here, just testing the waters but looking to go within the next year or two.

Please reply with any questions, etc to: fococarrier@yahoo.com or respond to this posting.

Posts: 38 | Registered: 17 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
good luck, I am from the Greeley area and also lived in FoCo...transferred to upstate N.Y. for change, due to a death in the family, need to get back. 3 way could be feasible with some luck...

Posts: 29 | Registered: 30 December 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the reply, we can always hope. I'll keep you in mind!

Posts: 38 | Registered: 17 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If it helps in anyway shape or form with a three or four way transfer, I'm a carrier in Greeley trying to get down to Colorado Springs

Posts: 7 | Registered: 22 April 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post