Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Tucson Az. to Portland Or.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tucson Az. to Portland Or. Login/Join

posted
My senority date is 6/99 and i'm looking to transfer to Portland, Oregon area. I'm a city carrier with a route near U of A. If you're looking for sunshine and warmth this is it. Overtime available,large bidding area. All offers considered. Jeff, 520-325-8176

Posts: 5 | Registered: 20 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
If rpm would come from Newberg, OR to Joliet, IL.

Jeff, 520-325-8176 from Tucson, AZ to Newberg, OR

Rick jukeboxdj@aol.com 815-685-9374 from Joliet, Il to Tucson, AZ

let me know if this works!!

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of robin henderson
posted Hide Post
what about washington

robin

Posts: 13 | Location: scottsdale, tempe, chandler, or mesa, AZ | Registered: 25 October 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where in washington are you? If you're south near oregon I may be interested. Thanks.

posted Hide Post
sorry north of seattle bellingham 5 hours from portland boy this is hard even to go back as a ptf

robin

Posts: 13 | Location: scottsdale, tempe, chandler, or mesa, AZ | Registered: 25 October 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
well, called Randy's Post Office, talked to Postmaster and left message for him to call back, so hope he does tomorrow....will let you know Jeff, what happens.

Rick

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
Jeff,

So Randy says no, at least that is what the clerk at Newberg, OR PO said to me today...let me know if you come up with something else, would like to trade..will keep my eyes out too..

Rick

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by robin henderson:
sorry north of seattle bellingham 5 hours from portland boy this is hard even to go back as a ptf

Hi robin,
My union stewart is interested in talking to you about a trade, Should I pass your tel# to him. Hope you're well. Jeff

Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
Jeff,

and see if anyone in your office would come to Il, help me out too...i'm still looking and hoping for us!

Rick

posted Hide Post
Jeff,
I am in Newport Oregon right on the Coast. My seniorty date is 4/97. I just put in a mutual exchange in the postal record for the western phoenix area but would consider Tuscon. If interested call or email me. 541-961-3083 Jeff
ps. if you know any other carriers in your office please let them know. Hope to hear from you.

Posts: 7 | Registered: 02 August 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
yes please give my # to your union stewart I've been dealing with this a lomg time

robin

posted Hide Post
Jeffers, did you ever get your transfer?? I am also in Tucson looking to get to Phoenix.

Posts: 339 | Location: United States | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post