Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    ft myers fl - major city anywhere
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

ft myers fl - major city anywhere Login/Join

posted Hide Post
didn't get the email sorry.

Posts: 41 | Registered: 12 December 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
TWC Jamestown, NY 36 routes 4/98 seniority

Posts: 3 | Registered: 10 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Spokane, Washington if you are interetsed. call 509-290-8130

Posts: 55 | Registered: 02 May 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hi are you still looking?

Posts: 26 | Registered: 24 October 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
in north carolina now, raleigh area

Posts: 56 | Registered: 06 March 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
yes i am...you?

Posts: 41 | Registered: 12 December 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
would you be interested in joliet,il (30 min from chicago,il),if so email me at fekershaw@hotmail.com, thks felicia

Posts: 11 | Location: JOLIET,ILL | Registered: 22 November 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
how about las vegas nv??

Posts: 14 | Registered: 20 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you still looking? What about Findlay ohio? The town is a nice smaller town ( not too small) but its surrounded by larger cities. I dont live in findlay I live in a larger city and just drive about a half hour to work. Plenty of overtime if your looking for it. If your interested email me at cody.austin74@yahoo.com

Posts: 12 | Registered: 09 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
would u consider rhode island
???

Posts: 27 | Registered: 04 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you still looking? How about Arizona, in big city, and Phx is not far, have all the sports you want, warm weather, and mountains two hours away. Let me know, Arvine, email dobbincarter@gmail.com

Posts: 30 | Registered: 11 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kyse:
city carrier looking for immediate mutual swap. ready to do paper work. odd request but must have time warner cable. 5/05
maxxkb@yahoo.com
I am at Mesa, AZ and I am ready to make this swap with you. I got my papers ready to go ASAP. There is a lot to do at Mesa, fishing, hiking, hunting, recreation park and a lot of sports. Need to move to Florida due to my daughter illness. If you are interested email me at junior.diaz1965@yahoo.com. Thanks.

Posts: 62 | Registered: 02 November 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
lets work three way have florida guy wants clt n.c call 7042225701

Posts: 21 | Registered: 15 March 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
Lets do this. Im still looking to move to N.C. Please let me know if you want to work out a three way. What is your seniority?

Posts: 215 | Location: South Florida Branch | Registered: 22 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey KYSE, I am looking to transer from Frankfort, KY to Florida. I have a seniority date of 7/2004. Let me know if you are interested. email me at marigriffith@msn.com if you are interested. Thank you.

Posts: 19 | Registered: 25 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post