Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    From Pittsburgh, pa area to anywhere Mounted and nice weather
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

From Pittsburgh, pa area to anywhere Mounted and nice weather Login/Join

posted
My seniority date is march 2001. I work in Mingo Junction, Ohio which is 35 miles west of Pittsburgh. My office is a small office with 4 city routes. It is a relaxed environment where the boss does not ride your ass. Here you get all 4 seasons. There are plenty if lakes/rivers for boating. Also may be willing to swap/rent home.

Looking to move to a warmer weather city. Would love aounted route. San Diego would be first choice if I can find somewhat affordable living in area. Also Scottsdale Arizona, Nc, Sc.

Email is eltringham1@yahoo.com

Posts: 3 | Registered: 17 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
affordability and San Diego do NOT go together

Posts: 339 | Location: United States | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello Bill, My name is Raul Herrera and I am stationed in Puerto Rico, and all of the routes in my office are mounted, if interested contact me at 787-245-3453.

Posts: 12 | Registered: 18 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post