Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    mutual swap s.f.bay area to tampa fl
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

mutual swap s.f.bay area to tampa fl Login/Join

posted
email rrayos3@yahoo.com 650 679 4803/ 20yrs letter carrier work near stanford university 45min from san francisco looking for mutual swap tampa,naples orlando or surrounding area

This message has been edited. Last edited by: roberto r,

Posts: 87 | Registered: 25 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm looking for CA to complete a 3 way mutual, would you be interested in Winter Park FL?

Posts: 24 | Registered: 09 August 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Naples Florida trying to go to Sacramento. What part of bay area your from ? Kibor18@embarqmail.com

Posts: 11 | Registered: 11 August 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Roberto- I'm had a 3 way mutual all set up with a guy in Winter Park FL, who wants to come to NC (where I am) and I want CA we're both approved, paperwork all complete but the 3rd carrier (who's in CA) backed out on us last minute.

The Winter Park, FL carriers info: Letter carrier 0730-1600 seniority 2000 also plenty of OT. Let me know if you're interested b/c we are both ready to go. Thanks, Ray

Posts: 24 | Registered: 09 August 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RaymondA:
Roberto- I'm had a 3 way mutual all set up with a guy in Winter Park FL, who wants to come to NC (where I am) and I want CA we're both approved, paperwork all complete but the 3rd carrier (who's in CA) backed out on us last minute.

The Winter Park, FL carriers info: Letter carrier 0730-1600 seniority 2000 also plenty of OT. Let me know if you're interested b/c we are both ready to go. Thanks, Ray

Posts: 87 | Registered: 25 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post