Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Someone from Chattanooga,TN., Ft.Lauderdale,FL.,or Tampa,FL. to Buffalo,NY.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Someone from Chattanooga,TN., Ft.Lauderdale,FL.,or Tampa,FL. to Buffalo,NY. Login/Join

posted
Anyone from Ft.lauderdale,FL. or Tampa,FL. to Buffalo,NY. 3-way transfer, must have good record, ready ASAP!!!!in January 2010 Have a guy who would like Austin,TX. and i would go to FL. you would go to NY. call Ramon 512.762.5081 or RamonH@mail.com Senioritys are 1/98 and 6/95

This message has been edited. Last edited by: RamonH@mail.com,

Posts: 307 | Registered: 11 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
I live in Port St. Lucie, Florida, which is about 1 hour 20 min north of Ft Lauderdale and would love to go to Buffalo.

Posts: 4 | Registered: 03 April 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ramon are you still looking for someone in Florida to go to Buffalo? If so please contact me @ maryjeff2556@aol.com or 954-309-6546! I have a good record and am ready ASAP!

posted Hide Post
Marylou,
I have'nt spoken to (Rick)in Buffalo for over a year and Port St.Lucie may be to far from what i'm looking for.. BUT.. if your seniority is high like around 01/98 or 6/95 then maybe i'm up for it... also if you want, here is Rick Suraci's # 716.923.3431 and see if he is still thinking of Austin,TX. tell him you saw his ad on Postalmag.com let me know ASAP.. make sure he still has a good record/no accidents/no abuse of sick leave.
Ramon 512.762.5081 p.s do you know a Tim Beck? a letter carrier in your city..

posted Hide Post
Hi Ramon, thanks for responding! Unfortunately my seniority is 2/06. I am not familiar with Tim but there are actually 4 offices in St. Lucie County. Thanks for Rick's info, i will try to call him and see what's up!

posted Hide Post
cool, good luck and maybe if something happens, like the P.O. canceling transfers, who knows what will happen by next contract.. plus with Sat. off (maybe) alot of things may make carriers decide to do alot of moving around, take care..
Ramon