Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    dayton,ohio to florida or really anywhere warm
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

dayton,ohio to florida or really anywhere warm Login/Join

posted
I would really like to get to florida, but would go anywhere the weather is warmer. Sen date 6/2007

Posts: 6 | Registered: 09 June 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
bump

posted Hide Post
what part of dayton do you deliver. and would you consider So California

Posts: 37 | Registered: 05 July 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My station is in west carrollton, oh. But its based out of dayton and you can bid to at least 12 otther cities within the city when they do bids. What part of so cal? And I would be interested!

posted Hide Post
Are you a regular? I do have a possible transfer I am trying to get approved. But if not I am interested. Call me around 11:00 am CA time.or later. We are 3 hours behind west coast time. Thank you for your response. Mary Ann 937-356-8498

posted Hide Post
Hey sorry didn't see till now. Yes I am a regular but my seniority is 6/07 so way less then you. That sounds great and if you are interested just let me know and I will call you.
Melinda

posted Hide Post
Give me a call any time. Smiler

posted Hide Post
Melinda i am very interested if you are. I also spoke with HR about transfers in general. ereasigns are on hold for carriers. He informed me the only way as of now is a mutual exchange. And that 3 ways more than likely will not be approved and or are extremely difficult. I want a chase to tell you about the area of California I deliver and live in. My reasons for wanting to get back to Ohio is family hardship. And trying to get there asap.

posted Hide Post
My office is in gulf breeze, Florida. I am extremely interested in a mutual transfer if you are as well!My email is christopherharrison0914@gmail.com

Posts: 3 | Location: Gulf Breeze, Florida  | Registered: 11 April 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post