Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    NJ to Charlotte NC area or FL- Jacksonville, Tampa, or Orlando
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NJ to Charlotte NC area or FL- Jacksonville, Tampa, or Orlando Login/Join

posted
I'm a regular in Lambertville Nj ( a small town just north of Trenton, close to Philly ) It is a small office, 4 city routes. A good group of guys, vacations never a problem, some OT. My route is a mix of park and loop, curbside, cluster boxes, and dismounts. I am looking to swap with someone in the Charlotte NC area ( Charlotte, Concord, Kannapolis, Monroe, etc ) I am also open to several areas of Florida ( Jacksonville, Tampa, or Orlando ) I am open to three or four way swaps. My seniority date is 10/2004. Any questions send me an email dillthethrill@comcast.net Thank you!!!

Posts: 28 | Registered: 27 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi my name is Natale and I work in Tampa. I am looking to get swap in long island. Maybe we can do a 3 ways swap. Please let me know if you are interested.

Posts: 22 | Registered: 08 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Natale. Unfortunately I can't do Florida anymore (family in Charlotte NC area) if you are interested though we might be able to work a 4 way swap somehow. Let me know.

posted Hide Post
Ok thank you.

Posts: 22 | Registered: 08 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
Florida may be an option again