Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Need someone from Memphis, TN who wants St. Louis, MO
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need someone from Memphis, TN who wants St. Louis, MO Login/Join

posted
Looking for someone to help out with a 3 way mutual exhange - I am in St. Louis and need to move to Charleston, SC to be with my family - have someone in Charleston who needs Memphis. I am hoping to make this work out as soon as possible. Am desperate here - been trying to make this work for over 2 1/2 years.

Email me at jimmyw1102@yahoo.com.

Thanks,

Jim

Posts: 20 | Registered: 14 April 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Douglas
posted Hide Post
I am not in your direction.. but I am in the need for STL and if you can get a 3 way with me from Long Beach, CA (seniority 7/89) I am up for it, If not, I fully understand.. dugbok@aol.com

Posts: 193 | Location: Long Beach, CA | Registered: 12 April 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Absolutely!! I will take any trade possible to get me to Charleston, SC.

If you put anything out there and find someone from the Charleston, SC area (actually, anything from about a 100 mile radius) I will go for it. Not picky here - any way I can get there I will do it.

~Jim

Posts: 20 | Registered: 14 April 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post