Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Spokane, Washington to Las Vegas Or Henderson
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Spokane, Washington to Las Vegas Or Henderson Login/Join

posted
Still looking to go to Las Vegas or Henderson from Spokane, Wa. Seniority date 7/2005

Thank you
Steven

2002blkta@gmail.com

Posts: 55 | Registered: 02 May 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looking to get to Spokane Washington or near Liberty Lake. I live in Oxnard, California (between Santa Barbara and Los Angeles) Great weather year around 70-80°. Big office of 85 city and 11 rural routes. Lots of opportunity of OT. Maybe we can do a 3 way if we find someone from Vegas or Henderson to come to California. My E Mail is Hooliogee2002@yahoo.com and number is (805) 551-0545

Posts: 4 | Registered: 05 March 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will make a post seeing if anyone from Vegas or Henderson is looking to get to Oxnard. Thank you for the message

posted Hide Post
are you still looking for a trade? Im looking to get to Washington ( open to any areas= Seattle, Olympia, Spanaway, Tacoma, Graham, Lacey, Puyallup, Kent, Auburn, Maple Valley, Bonney Lake... (Washington State)) or as close as possible. Im in Tempe Arizona seniority date 10/2001- Email me or text me 480-363-1322 p.sal168@gmail.com

Posts: 47 | Registered: 17 July 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Paul I'm on the East side of the state in Spokane. About 4 hours from Seattle. If you are still interested shoot me a text 509-899-8633