Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Orlando Florida to Nashville Tennessee within 30 miles or will consider Knoxville
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Orlando Florida to Nashville Tennessee within 30 miles or will consider Knoxville Login/Join

posted
I am looking to transfer as soon as possible to anywhere near nashville. Including Columbia ect. I am trying to get to Centerville.

Posts: 11 | Registered: 13 November 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you still looking for a transfer?

Posts: 51 | Location: nashville tn | Registered: 20 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i found someone in nashville looking for california. i am in california looking for florida. he is interested in a three way trade. let me know if you are interested. josh (760) 613-1794 ot bubblemaker74@yahoo.com. my senority is 10/98 and his is 2/98 what is yours

Posts: 12 | Registered: 25 May 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What station are you at in Orlando? Possible 3-way to Nashville?

Posts: 21 | Registered: 02 April 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Some districts do not accept three ways, but Nashville tennessee will. Make sure you check with every district.

Posts: 51 | Location: nashville tn | Registered: 20 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post