Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Santa Barbara to Vermont
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Santa Barbara to Vermont Login/Join

posted
PTF in Santa Barbara, looking to transfer to VT, preferably Rutland or Woodstock. Great station, location, and OT. Need to be closer to family.

Posts: 1 | Registered: 26 May 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Jimi, Im Pedro PTF sen 10-06 I love to move to SB. Im in Glendale AZ. lets try to do a 3way if possible. let me know

Posts: 18 | Location: Glendale AZ | Registered: 18 October 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Jimi: are you still a PTF or have you made regular? I'm in VA looking to go to Santa Barbara. Your thoughts on VA?

Posts: 23 | Registered: 13 March 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good evening Mail Lady, Im a regular now, for some reason I can't update my profile.
sorry about that, where r u again?

Posts: 18 | Location: Glendale AZ | Registered: 18 October 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Pedro- I'm in VA (DC area) - congrats on making regular!

Posts: 23 | Registered: 13 March 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Jimi, Are you still looking to go to Vermont? I am in upstate NY next to vermont border. Let me know if your still looking.
Thanks,
Larry

Posts: 16 | Registered: 19 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post