Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Need Tacoma, Seattle WA, or Huntsville AL or surrounding areas to complete 3-way
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need Tacoma, Seattle WA, or Huntsville AL or surrounding areas to complete 3-way Login/Join

posted
Need someone from either Tacoma, Seattle WA or surrounding area that wants Midland MI! Or someone from Huntsville AL or surrounding area that wants Michigan! Looking to try and complete a 3-way transfer as there is 2 different opportunity's for me in Minnesotta! Full Time regular in Midland MI, looking to go just about anywhere! Although I'd prefer a cooler climate! Midland is a nice clean friendly town, home of a minor league baseball team, great schools, lots of parks, churches, hunting and fishing nearbye. OT available, great office staff. Midland MI was just named one of the best small cities in America to raise a family! (It came in at No. 4) accoring to Forbes magazine! Anyone at all interested?? Desperatly looking to move! Family reasons (wife seeking employment elsewhere) If interested at all, please feel free to email me at johnnie555@yahoo.com I'm open to just about anywhere so PLEASE dont hesitate to send me an email!

Posts: 133 | Registered: 17 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post