Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Any one from NC want south FL?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Any one from NC want south FL? Login/Join

posted
Hello everone ., l am looking for any one from NC prefer area Durham/raleigh , cary , fayetteville , To come to Pompano Beach ..if interest text me 954-695-3034

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Narmy,

Posts: 32 | Registered: 19 September 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you still looking for a swap? I’m interested but not in the Raleigh area. If your interested in other areas I’m in a small town in between a lot of major cities. I’m about 40-45 minutes from Winston Salem and Charlotte NC. Also about an hour away from Greensboro NC.

Posts: 11 | Registered: 05 May 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What small town in nc are you from? Would you be interested in coming to the coast of Carolina or are you set on Florida?

Posts: 27 | Registered: 08 April 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ryan M:
What small town in nc are you from? Would you be interested in coming to the coast of Carolina or are you set on Florida?

Yeah unfortunately I am set on Florida for the time being. Trying to get back down closer to my family that lives down there.

Posts: 11 | Registered: 05 May 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you still interested in Raleigh?

Posts: 33 | Location: Garner, NC | Registered: 12 June 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am still looking ., let’s talk and work something out ., my number is 954-695-3034

posted Hide Post
Yes , I am still loooking ., Let’s talk so we can work something out . My number is 954-695-3034