Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    mutual swap Ft myers fl to the tampa area
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

mutual swap Ft myers fl to the tampa area Login/Join

posted
hello i am looking for someone who lives in or around the tampa area looking transfer to ft myers. i currently live in rhode island and i have someone in ft myers who wants to come here but i need the tampa area. so i am looking for a 3 way swap. if your interested please contacted me at peepdellta@gmail.com thanks

Posts: 27 | Registered: 04 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lets add another city in the mix. Cincinnati needs ft myers....so we need tampa, r.island, ft myers and cincinnati.....4 way deal cant hurt to try.....

Posts: 78 | Registered: 10 May 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If we can find someone from tampa that wants cincinnati then that fine by me.. let the fun games start...

Posts: 27 | Registered: 04 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I COULD HAVE A 3-WAY YOU TO TAMPA, TAMPA TO COLORADO AND COLORADO TO FORT MYERS. PLEASE CONTACT ME. vdubbeetlebug@comcast.net or 719-251-8869. THANKS!!
JEN

Posts: 27 | Location: Pueblo, co | Registered: 22 October 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post