Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    mutual swap
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

mutual swap Login/Join

posted
I am looking for a mutual swap from Boca Raton Fl. to Mi., Ga., Sc.. My seniority date is 12/87. Please feel free to e-mail me at Sunnyflorida2006@adelphia.net

Posts: 3 | Registered: 12 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What part of MI do you want to swap to? I live in Sylvania OH which is right by the MI line & I am looking for a swap to Florida for family reasons . My seniority date is 3/87. Please let me know if you would be interested. I also sent you an email at the listed email address.

Posts: 4 | Location: Sylvania, OH | Registered: 11 February 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you still interested in transferring? Troy, MI still looking to swap to Florida. What's the status of your position? Our office has 150 routes with plenty overtime. Regular since 8/88. Please reply. Thanks!

Posts: 3 | Location: Troy, MI; with request to transfer to NC, SC or GA | Registered: 07 November 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post