Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    fl to either tenn or ky...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

fl to either tenn or ky... Login/Join

posted
fort myers florida to either tenn or ky...
if interested please contact me...
sparkle13131@yahoo.com

Posts: 26 | Location: fort myers florida | Registered: 16 December 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am interested in FL from NY but I know someone looking to come my way from TENN, if interested I will keep you up to date.

Posts: 15 | Registered: 06 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i wouldnt mind doing a 3 way transfer...as long as i can get either tenn or ky it would be great...let me know

Posts: 26 | Location: fort myers florida | Registered: 16 December 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Fort Thomas, Ky trying to get to Chattanooga Tn. I have a guy there trying to get to the Fort Meyers area. would you be interested in a three person trade.

Posts: 9 | Registered: 02 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
are you a rural or city carrier?...i hadnt realized until recently that most of the people in this section are city carriers...if your rural id be more than happy to do a 3 way transfer...please let me know

posted Hide Post
I am a city carrier.

Posts: 9 | Registered: 02 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post