Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Southern California (Long Beach) to Houston Texas
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Southern California (Long Beach) to Houston Texas Login/Join

posted
Looking to transfer to Houston Texas for family reasons.... from Long Beach Ca....My senority date is 11/90...If you are interested call me at 562-331-4972 ...or email me at mluvbarn@aol.com...Thanks Mary

Posts: 39 | Location: Long Beach California | Registered: 27 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mary this is Troy I hope that you are still in the market for a transfer. I know I let you down but I have had one family disaster after the other.If you are still in the market please let me know

Posts: 17 | Location: Katy Texas | Registered: 02 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am still looking...Please contact me if you are looking to come to Calif...MaryB

Posts: 39 | Location: Long Beach California | Registered: 27 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am still looking....Please be serious about wanting to transfer before replying to this ad..Thanks Mary 562 331-4972

posted Hide Post
Still looking.....562-331-4972 Mary

posted Hide Post