Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Eastern Nc to Los Angeles area
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Eastern Nc to Los Angeles area Login/Join

posted
Hi I live in eastern nc and I'm looking to relocate to the Los Angeles area ASAP. I've only been a regular carrier for about 6 months.

Posts: 1 | Registered: 20 September 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where in NC? will you consider Fresno? It's 3 hours from Los Angeles

Posts: 9 | Registered: 23 May 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Kathy,
My name is Rudy and I just posted a mutual swap for NC this morning and noticed your posting. I am searching for retirement purposes and have my brother-inlaw in Greensboro. I notice you had a person contact you from the Fresno area which is where I am as well. I live in Madera about 15 minutes from Fresno. I realize it is not LA but as the previous person said it is 3hrs from there and a much more affordable cost of living. My wife and I have a 1300 sq. ft. apartment we pay $900 mo. well if you are interested I have 28 years with the USPS and my sonority date with my office is May 2014. I have a nice route that is mixed.

Thanks
Rudy 503-572-8758

Posts: 21 | Registered: 02 December 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Im trying to get to Tucson AZ from Los angeles county. If we can find someone from Tucson who wants to go to NC we could do a 3 way.

Posts: 4 | Location: los angeles district  | Registered: 24 August 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi I'm looking to come back home to Raleigh NC. I'm a letter carrier in North Hollywood CA. It's really nice out here but I have family reasons to tend to. If interested let me know, thanks

Stephen Mckinnon

Posts: 11 | Location: North Hollywood CA | Registered: 02 April 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post