Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Sunnny Miami,Florid to North Carolina
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sunnny Miami,Florid to North Carolina Login/Join

Yahoo IM
posted
I am located in the heart of Downtown Miami. Only 2 minuTes from the beach, coconut Grove, and Key Biscayne. My Seniority is 2/96. I work in a great bidding station. Lots of overtime if desired. I am looking for. Mutual swap or possible 3 way to Charlotte, North Carolina or surrounding area. I have family in Hickory and would like to be close to them. If interested please e-mail me at Veromusic4@yahoo.com or contact me T 786-499-0066. Serious inquiries only!!! Thanks!

Posts: 215 | Location: South Florida Branch | Registered: 22 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i only wish i had a 3rd party with our seniority to complete this...Any one from north carolina to nyc would complete this...my senority is 12/93

Posts: 321 | Location: bronx ny | Registered: 14 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
would you consider roanoke va 2 1/5 to charlotte 540-520-9188 seniority 8/94

Posts: 13 | Registered: 09 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
veldiver, I can inquire if someone would like to go to Ny or if you can try to get someone from Charlotte to go to Ny. Let's keep eachother posted. Our seniority's can't get any better...
Veromusic4@yahoo.com

Posts: 215 | Location: South Florida Branch | Registered: 22 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Im still looking.....And yes it would be great to keep all the years we put in..

Posts: 321 | Location: bronx ny | Registered: 14 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just want to advise anyone in Florida, they do not allow 3 way and 4 way swaps in Florida. I've checked thru 2 districts and both say no. Had a 3 way almost set up and it fell thru because of Florida.
quote:
Originally posted by veldiver:
Im still looking.....And yes it would be great to keep all the years we put in..

Posts: 124 | Registered: 12 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
I can't believe that. Did they give you a reason why? Going to talk to our station manager... Unreal!

posted Hide Post
i am in roanoke va. 2 1/2 hrs to charlotte 1 hr greensboro 1 1/2 hrs to hickory seniority 8/94 phone 540-520-9188 daily 10a-5p

Posts: 13 | Registered: 09 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OG1976:
I am located in the heart of Downtown Miami. Only 2 minuTes from the beach, coconut Grove, and Key Biscayne. My Seniority is 2/96. I work in a great bidding station. Lots of overtime if desired. I am looking for. Mutual swap or possible 3 way to Charlotte, North Carolina or surrounding area. I have family in Hickory and would like to be close to them. If interested please e-mail me at Veromusic4@yahoo.com or contact me T 786-499-0066. Serious inquiries only!!! Thanks!

posted Hide Post
Hey OG1976 would you consider Charleston South Carolina it's closer to Charlotte if you don't get a Charlotte reply.

Posts: 17 | Registered: 12 September 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
3-4 way trades are absolutely allowed in Florida. Just had a carrier from our station trade to Ft Myers via 4-way. Whomever you talked to was horribly misinformed.

Posts: 106 | Registered: 12 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post