Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Denver to Las Vegas
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Denver to Las Vegas Login/Join

posted
This has been posted but i'm seriously looking to leave Denver and get to Las Vegas. I have seniority of march 2000. About 20 plus stations to choose from the Denver Metro area. lots of good areas, Great state to live in,lots to do. so what do you say, come to Denver and let me go to Vegas..

Posts: 10 | Registered: 09 October 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm located in Vegas but need to get to GA or Florida. A carrier in FL is interested in CO. Please contact me at Wickedangelstar@cox.net if interested.

Posts: 30 | Registered: 26 April 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Wickedangelstar@cox.net

Im in Richmond Va nice location close to alot and good cost of living! maybe we can find 3 way william 804-564-4729

william m lloyd

Posts: 25 | Registered: 14 August 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Airborne:
This has been posted but i'm seriously looking to leave Denver and get to Las Vegas. I have seniority of march 2000. About 20 plus stations to choose from the Denver Metro area. lots of good areas, Great state to live in,lots to do. so what do you say, come to Denver and let me go to Vegas..

If we can find someone to move from Reno area to Denver we can do a 3 way

Posts: 57 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: 10 February 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If we can find someone wanting to move from Reno/Sparks/Carson City to Denver a 3 way would work.

Posts: 57 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: 10 February 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post