Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    NEW JERSEY to ORLANDO, FL area...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NEW JERSEY to ORLANDO, FL area... Login/Join

posted
To: Orlando, Fl and Surrounding areas
Name: Edgar Diffoot
Position: Regular City Carrier
Office Seniority: 01/86
Off: Rotating
Email: diffoot@optonline.net
Phone: (732)370-0285
Comments: Need a transfer for family reasons, a friendly atmosphere.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: LetterCarrier11,

Posts: 65 | Registered: 04 February 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tell me about Lakewood, I lived in Freehold at one time.I'm in Longwood..12 miles north of Orlando

Posts: 47 | Registered: 18 August 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello Bruce Patterson,
Well, Lakewood is about 57 to 61 routes. It's a friendly, quiet atmosphere with a mixture of curbside, cluster boxes, and dismounts. Everyone is getting their hours at my station. If you lived in Freehold, well it's right down the street from Lakewood. So, how is your station? Are you a regular? senority? If you are interested give me a call at 732-370-0285 so we can talk further. Longwood would be perfect. Look forward to hearing from you soon.

posted Hide Post
Need to get to Florida...

This message has been edited. Last edited by: LetterCarrier11,

posted Hide Post
check out postman7 add he wants north Jersey

Posts: 47 | Registered: 18 August 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you Bruce for referring me to Postalman7. I wrote him, but I just read one of his posts that says he is a PTF. I'm looking to transfer with a regular. If you are interested in transfering next year, I'm sure I will still be looking if nothing comes along by then. Keep me in mind. Edgar

posted Hide Post
Need to get to Florida....

posted Hide Post
Well; Edgar, if you can get Paul to consider rehiring me back in Lakewood, I'll do a mutual swap. I'm a regular with my own route 1,111 or so deliveries in Leesburg, Fl; 1 hour from Orlando, mainly central delivery units in a low income area. The customers are nice people. I can get it done in 8 or less, except heavy volume, which is usually Monday's. I want to come back to Jersey for family reason's plus I have terrible allergies here from the weather, I need the colder weather. I work with a great group of people whom are very helpful. I think you would like this office. I have sold my house and I'm ready now

Posts: 53 | Registered: 11 November 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Deborah,
I see that you are trying to get back, but Leesburg is far out there. My kids are in Deltona and Orlando, so I'm trying to get to Orlando area. Good luck, I'm sure you will find someone. I'm always seeing someone on here trying to get from NJ/NY to Florida. If I see anyone, I will let you know. ok...sorry about that...Edgar

posted Hide Post
Thank you Edgar

Posts: 53 | Registered: 11 November 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
bump