Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Sarasota Fl to Cincy area
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sarasota Fl to Cincy area Login/Join

posted
Regular city carrier 7/2013, looking for eastern Ind, western Ohio, northern Ky. Sarasota is home to the #1 beach in the USA, Siesta Key, all pro and college sports available, most rts are mounted, contact me at pconneighton@aol.com, or 513-375-2656

Posts: 35 | Registered: 06 October 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, I just now replied to the email address you provided, but I wanted to post here, too, to let you know that my reply should already be in your inbox. I also replied to the ad you placed on 15 January, but I received no answer to that one. I am a Full Time Regular City Carrier in Fairfield OH, about a 30 to 40 minute drive from 45244 (if that's a ZIP code in your name); otherwise, about half an hour from Cincinnati, 45 minutes from Dayton, and 2 hours from Columbus OH, Indianapolis IN, or Louisville KY. My seniority is Feb 1997 (20 years). I have spent time in Sarasota FL, have some friends near there, and would consider a mutual exchange with you. If interested, please email TenTenTenFive@gmail.com

Posts: 5 | Registered: 11 December 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What about Youngstown,OH

Posts: 60 | Registered: 10 May 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No thx

posted Hide Post
Would you like Colorado?

Posts: 6 | Registered: 25 April 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I might, but my wife isn't interested, sorry and good luck

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jordan Garton:
Would you like Colorado?
. No thx

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick 45244:
Regular city carrier 7/2013, looking for eastern Ind, western Ohio, northern Ky. Sarasota is home to the #1 beach in the USA, Siesta Key, all pro and college sports available, most rts are mounted, contact me at pconneighton@aol.com, or 513-375-2656

How about Central Kentucky ?

Jason Slone

Posts: 8 | Registered: 19 June 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Patrick, I'm still able to trade with you. Just 2 hours north of Cincy.
Lima OH great office. sen. 02-07.
Chuck 419 204 7274

Posts: 10 | Registered: 09 March 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It wouldn't be til may, but I'll throw Myrtle Beach out there if you would be interested.

Posts: 16 | Location: Myrtle Beach  | Registered: 22 August 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What about Columbus Ohio? It's 1.5hr away from Cincinnati and 2hr away from Kentucky. I'm looking to move south really before winter hits.

Posts: 26 | Registered: 02 August 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Monette88 we could do a 3 way, them to OH, you to MB and me to FL if they would take where you live Smiler

Posts: 16 | Location: Myrtle Beach  | Registered: 22 August 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I sure would be open to that option, as long as they ok with it

posted Hide Post
Would you be interested in New York City ?

Posts: 34 | Location: East Gun Hill Rd  | Registered: 30 March 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No. I prefer anything south or Maryland D.C. area