Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Santa Maria, CA to Palm Desert, CA area
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Santa Maria, CA to Palm Desert, CA area Login/Join

posted
Santa Maria to Palm Desert. Beautiful Santa Maria where the weather is always perfect. I'm trying to get to my family down in the desert. My seniority date is May 20, 1989 and I wish to transfer to Palm Desert or within 25 miles. Santa Maria is a smooth running office with an excellent postmaster. All offers considered. Elizabeth (805)928-4771 Home or (805) 878-2812 Cell estromberg63@hotmail.com

This message has been edited. Last edited by: estromberg,

Posts: 22 | Location: United States | Registered: 08 May 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
would you be interested in wa state. (the dryer side of the mts)

Posts: 372 | Registered: 27 November 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry Bob!
I'm trying to get to my family down south.

Thanks for asking though!!

Posts: 22 | Location: United States | Registered: 08 May 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anyone???

posted Hide Post
Summer is COMING!!! Now is your chance!!

posted Hide Post
I'm interested in Santa Maria, and live in Colorado, maybe we could make a three way work. My seniority date is 2-1988. Anyone interested? Dan

Posts: 29 | Registered: 09 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm not sure what a three way involves but I'll do what ever it takes to get to the Palm Desert area.

posted Hide Post
Bump!! Getting desperate! House is on the market!
Anyone???

posted Hide Post
if you get someone in palm desert who is interested in wa. we could possible do a three way trade. (its same as a two way only 1 more postmaster is in the loop to approve it)
although looking on craigs list at rent there it doesnt look promising. any 2 bdrm there (w or w/o a garage) for around 650.00-750.00 ? or am i just spoiiled living in wa. ?

Posts: 372 | Registered: 27 November 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anyone from Long Beach, LA, Orange County, or surrounding area interested in mutual trade to Seattle, WA? Please text me @2064576263. Thanks!

Posts: 55 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Bob and Sun. I'll let you know if I find anyone wanting to go WA.

PS- Yes Bob you are spoiled. Living anywhere in Santa Barbara county is spendy.

posted Hide Post
I'll be in Palm Desert for a week 07/21-07/28 if anyone wants to get together and talk. Call me on my cell phone and leave a message. Thanks!