Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Florida to NW GA, Western NC, East TN, NW SC
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Florida to NW GA, Western NC, East TN, NW SC Login/Join

posted
Can't do anything until next year but thought I'd put this out there to see if anybody would be interested. I'm a regular with seniority of 2/06 in Rockledge Florida on the space coast. 20 routes. 40 minutes east of Orlando and 15-20 minutes to the beach. I'm looking to get as close to Smokey's as I can..NW GA, NW SC, western North
Carolina and eastern TN...soonest I can do anything would be maybe next spring..

Posts: 10 | Registered: 02 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey there. I'm From Charlotte nc. I guess we could deal something and the time frame sound perfect to me. Would be better if we can actually talk. Email me to carbotek@gamil.com to send you my cellphone number.

Posts: 5 | Registered: 12 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Russ92x, if you got any answer soon. If you consider to Virginia please let me know. I can have a three way done ASAP. Thanks.

Posts: 39 | Registered: 07 October 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you consider a small town (2 f/t routes!) in south Alabama?? Stress-free living! 30 minutes north of the Florida line. About 7 hrs to the mountains. 1 1/2 to panhandle beaches. I know it's a longshot, but just thought I'd offer. Good luck to you either way. Christy 850-951-3603

Posts: 2 | Registered: 26 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the replies but not very interested in Alabama or Virginia..

posted Hide Post
Hello Russ92X, I am at Mesa, AZ looking for a mutual transfer to FL, if I find out a three way involving you going to NC, GA, TN and SC, I will help you out just remind me also if you know some one is looking to move to AZ. Thanks.

Posts: 7 | Registered: 12 August 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you still interested in swap.I'm a regular 11/23/1985 out of north Atlanta sandy springs about 1 hour from nw ga. Thanks steve 706-892-4291.Call me

Posts: 10 | Registered: 24 February 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
little too close to Atlanta for me....

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by russ92x:
little too close to Atlanta for me....

Hello I'm in Oak, TN about a hour from the smokies. I'm looking to go to Orlando though. Maybe we can find someone from Orlando to Rock ledge. Thanks Sean

Posts: 15 | Registered: 19 June 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post