Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    swap from st.petersburg fl. to boulder, broomfield co.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

swap from st.petersburg fl. to boulder, broomfield co. Login/Join

posted
senority date 1/91. over 100 varied routes. would like to move in the next 6 months and would consider denver. you could live in surrounding area such as tampa or bradenton

Posts: 4 | Location: mutual exchange from st.pete. fl to boulder, broomfield co. | Registered: 07 November 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Greeley, CO about 30 miles north of Boulder, e-mail me if you want to talk at dak42454@comcast.net
Thanks;
Dan

Posts: 29 | Registered: 09 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dan, we have 385 carries and 23 PTF'S AND I'm 125 from the top. Just a little note to keep in touch. Call you soon. Thank you frank.

Posts: 4 | Location: mutual exchange from st.pete. fl to boulder, broomfield co. | Registered: 07 November 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the up date, best to us my e-mail address as I check those messages daily. Thanks, Dan

posted Hide Post
Helllo I'm sorry it took so long to get back to you. I'm interested and would like to talk with you after the holidays. Thank You

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by feg3:
Helllo I'm sorry it took so long to get back to you. I'm interested and would like to talk with you after the holidays. Thank You
Please give me a call so we can talk 727-798-8347.

posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Please give me a call so we can talk 727-798-8347.
Thanks, I will call this week, we are looking at coming to Florida 2/25 to 3/5, will you be around to meet than? Thanks, Dan

posted Hide Post
quote:
senority date 1/91. over 100 varied routes. would like to move in the next 6 months and would consider denver. you could live in surrounding area such as tampa or bradenton

I am trying to go your way! I'm located in the Denver system. 22 stations to bid. I am at the Lakewood station (great station), my seniority is 10/2004.
Please let me know either way if you have found one, or are still interested.
Amy amilo86@msn.com

Posts: 13 | Location: Brighton | Registered: 01 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post