Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Kingman az to las Vegas area, Pheonix area or just about anywhere in calif.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kingman az to las Vegas area, Pheonix area or just about anywhere in calif. Login/Join

posted
My sonority date is 2003, we have about 24 routes and 27 carriers, ot if wanted. Nice area but a small town. No heavy city coverages daily! Small nice routes

Posts: 9 | Location: kingman, az | Registered: 08 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello, I'm in Phx,AZ and I would like some info about Kingman. You can email me at pdubu30@Yahoo.com

Posts: 3 | Registered: 23 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello Rachel,

My name is Daniel Garcia and I work in Orange Ca...located off the Coast in Southern California. Pretty big office OT is available if desired. My seniority date is also 2003. I'm a regular carrier T6. I need to move to Kingman to take care of my aging parents. Let me know if your interested!

Daniel

Posts: 2 | Registered: 03 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am currently working with someone to get to Santa Barbara. However I have my own route and I don't believe I am able to Do a mutual with a T6. I will get back to you if things changes. Thanks... Rachel

Posts: 9 | Location: kingman, az | Registered: 08 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rachel schmidt-rodriguez:
My sonority date is 2003, we have about 24 routes and 27 carriers, ot if wanted. Nice area but a small town. No heavy city coverages daily! Small nice routes
Hi. I am at Mesa, AZ email me at junior.diaz1965@yahoo.com.

Posts: 62 | Registered: 02 November 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So I talked to the guy I'm working with in Santa Barbara he said he would love to do a 3 way with you coming to Kingman, me going to Santa Barbara and him going to orange. He also talked to his union steward and they said it was no problem that you are a t6 just as long as we are all regulars. So if you would like to call me and discuss this further my # is 928-897-9087 and my name is Rachel thanks and I look forward to hearing from you