Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    CHARLSTON SOUTH CAROLINA
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CHARLSTON SOUTH CAROLINA Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Pittsburgh?

Posts: 73 | Location: Ellwood City, Pa. | Registered: 01 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Any interest in Phoenix, AZ? Give me a call or e-mail me if interested. James 623-229-1551 bignate0597@cox.net

Posts: 89 | Registered: 30 November 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Carm,

Any chance you would be interested in coming to St. Louis, MO? My wife and children moved to Charleston almost 3 years ago and the e-reassign has gone nowhere. Running out of options.

Thanks,

Jim

Posts: 20 | Registered: 14 April 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Carm. How about Tucson, AZ to complete a 3-way swap? I have someone that wants to come to Maine and obviously I'm looking to go to SC.

Posts: 40 | Registered: 17 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Carm - any chance you would be interested in Athens GA? found someone there who wants St. Louis. Or if you find anyone where you want to go looking for St. Louis, MO I would be very interested in a 3-way trade.

Jim
jimmyw1102@yahoo.com

Posts: 20 | Registered: 14 April 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you consider Concord,NC

Posts: 70 | Registered: 03 September 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey, Tom, no thank you. Good Luck

Posts: 61 | Registered: 26 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
are u still looking to get out of charleston im in newport beach california patconry32@yahoo.com 9-03 is my seniority date

Posts: 12 | Registered: 14 May 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello Carm,
Are you still interested in e coast of fla?
I live in Stuart Fla 45 min n of West Palm Beach Fla Email debick10@hotmail.com
Rick 772 287 1321

Posts: 20 | Registered: 13 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey, someone is posting using my Carm .. I have already completed my transfer. I am out of SOUTH CAROLINA!!!!!..I AM GIONG to try to delete this.

Posts: 8 | Registered: 28 July 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
MSN does not support status - click here for the profile.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Carm:
WHO WANTS TO COME TO CHARLESTON, SOUTH CAROLINA? EXCELLENT ATTENDANCE AND DRIVING RECORD. CAN MOVE ASAP. LOOKING FOR A NEW ADVENTURE
HOW ABOUT MOBILE, AL. GULF COAST

Posts: 18 | Location: Mobile, Al | Registered: 22 August 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post