Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    CHARLSTON SOUTH CAROLINA
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CHARLSTON SOUTH CAROLINA Login/Join

posted
WHO WANTS TO COME TO CHARLESTON, SOUTH CAROLINA? EXCELLENT ATTENDANCE AND DRIVING RECORD. CAN MOVE ASAP. LOOKING FOR A NEW ADVENTURE

Posts: 61 | Registered: 26 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
would you be interested in eastern ma. i've been on the e-reassign list for charleston for over 2 years!!! also can move asap.

Posts: 59 | Location: brockton, ma. | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Carm. What is your senority date? I'm in the Florida panhandle(Pensacola,Fl). My senority is 12/95. E-mail me at wines@bellsouth.net.

Posts: 24 | Registered: 09 December 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How about Carrollton, Texas (n. dallas). My name is Sam 214-587-9499

Posts: 106 | Registered: 12 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry Mike, I do not want to go to a cold state. Good Luck. I will also pass on Texas. Thank you. Rodney I will e-mail you

posted Hide Post
Hey Carm. Where are you looking to go? I'm in Maine and desperately trying to get to Charleston. You said you don't want a cold state but if you can figure out a specific location maybe there's someone that would come to Maine and we could all swap locations. Just throwing out ideas to try and get to where I want to be.

Posts: 40 | Registered: 17 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anyone in your office want to come to Rhode Island?

Posts: 145 | Registered: 26 August 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Along with Patty's idea, if you aren't interested in going through the process of trying to work out a 3-way swap, do you know anyone in your office interested in Maine?

Posts: 40 | Registered: 17 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How about Baton Rouge,La. My is Patrick (225)229-0988.

Posts: 12 | Registered: 06 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How about Baton Rouge,LA. My name is Patrick (225)229-0988.

Posts: 12 | Registered: 06 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would prefer the eastern part of Florida because my family is there. I will pass the word around about these other postings to my office and other letter carriers that I know of in the Charleston area and will advise of any interest I may receive.

posted Hide Post
how about ft. lauderdale FL sam 214-587-9499

posted Hide Post
Thank you Carm. My husband and I have been trying to get to Charleston for 3 years now.

Posts: 145 | Registered: 26 August 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Patty, I will let you know if someone is interested. fmscaper, your 214 is not ft. lauderdale. Where in Ft. Lauderdale. email me at xxwine42@cs.com

posted Hide Post
Im in dallas wanting the carolina sahe in Ft. lauderdale wanting dallas. so a 3way would work we both have 15 years or more how about you