Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Las Vegas to Denver, CO or surrounding areas
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Las Vegas to Denver, CO or surrounding areas Login/Join

posted
Regular carrier seniority 2/12/00 looking to swap with regular call me ASAP Sean (702)205-3457

Posts: 29 | Registered: 13 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If we can find a third from Ontario, CA or surrounding areas to go to Las Vegas to do a 3-way swap, I'll switch with you. I'm a regular in Longmont, CO. Seniority 7/2000

Posts: 22 | Registered: 05 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the interest, but 3 ways scare me. Too many parts in the machine make for potential problems.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Las Vegas-Colorado:
Regular carrier seniority 2/12/00 looking to swap with regular call me ASAP Sean (702)205-3457
Regular Carrier at Arvada Main minutes from denver small office plenty of overtime if wanted im wanting to transfer to las vegas senority date 8/27/2003 call me at 720 339 1560

Posts: 1 | Registered: 23 June 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Im in Los Alamitos, California with a seniority date of 6-2000 and want to trade to Las
Vegas.

Posts: 22 | Location: LOS ALAMITOS | Registered: 04 June 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mybigcutedimples:
quote:
Originally posted by Las Vegas-Colorado:
Regular Carrier at Arvada Main minutes from denver small office plenty of overtime if wanted im wanting to transfer to las vegas senority date 8/27/2003 call me at 720 339 1560

I'm working on a 3 way at the moment to Minneapolis, but feel free to text me sometime, you may be a viable back-up plan. 3 people means 3 possible "NO"s

posted Hide Post
If the guy rico vasquez wants to come to Los Alamitos in southern california, I go to las vegas and u go there we all the a 2000 seniority date.E- mail me at johsamim@dslextreme.com

Posts: 22 | Location: LOS ALAMITOS | Registered: 04 June 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Actually, 3-ways are pretty common. 4-ways are possible, as well. I am desperately trying to get to Vegas. If you happen to find a carrier in Denver who wants Northeast, Ohio (Akron) nearCleveland, Youngstown, Piitsburgh, etc, contact me ASAP!! Seniority 09/1994

Posts: 106 | Registered: 12 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
you get your transfer yet?
Castle rock colorado?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Megan,

Posts: 41 | Registered: 18 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
if you interested in moving to Denver Colorado let me know

Posts: 30 | Registered: 18 November 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post