Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Asheville, NC to somewhere else
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Asheville, NC to somewhere else Login/Join

posted
My family and I are looking for a change of scenery. All locales considered for a move by the end of this year. email me at crosscountrypapa@hotmail.com

Posts: 27 | Location: asheville | Registered: 30 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bob I emailed you but got no reply. I'm Craig from the Canoga Park office in CA. I live in Simi Valley and would like to do a transfer with you. Please write me back and let me know if this is either good or bad for you and maybe we can talk. My seniority date is 6/91. Thanks.

Posts: 128 | Registered: 11 November 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
my name is scott...seniority of 3/98...would you by chance be interested in cuyahoga falls, OH? ...near akron. if so please contact me at skohio@aol.com...would really like to get to NC

Posts: 38 | Location: cuyahoga falls, OH | Registered: 07 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi-would you be interested in Indiana? Approximately 1 hour north of Indianapolis. Seniority date is 2/96. My email address is irojram@yahoo.com Thank you. Dale

Posts: 82 | Registered: 08 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am a city letter carrier in Mountain Home Arkansas. My seniority date in this office is 01/05 (although I have been a carrier for 15 years ) I am #7 out of 10 on the senority list. My office is great. The routes are a mix of park and loops, dismounts and curbside.
The area I live in is beautiful with the ozark mountains in the back ground. If you like to fish this is it !!! We have two huge warm water lakes that are awesome. There are lots of rivers for floating or cannoeing. The people here are so friendly !!! You need to go online to see what I am talking about. Type in Mountain Home AR and check it out !!! Please email me at : rjozark624@live.com

Posts: 4 | Registered: 25 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where is Ashville compared to Raleigh. I live in Olympia, WA on the west coast. My senority date is 8/86

Posts: 134 | Registered: 30 April 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
asheville is 4 hours west of raleigh. let me know if you're interested. thanks, bob

Posts: 27 | Location: asheville | Registered: 30 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Bob,
What is your seniority? i'm (01/98) and would Austin,TX. be something for you? looking for a 3-way, someone in Aurora,CO.(11/97) is looking for Winston-Salem area,or maybe this person in Colorado Springs,CO (06/02) to Charlotte,NC. i'm trying to get to Denver,CO.area, thought maybe this could be something..
let me know ASAP!!
Ramon 512.762.5081 or RamonH@mail.com or on this site..

Posts: 307 | Registered: 11 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will post out if there is someone from Raleigh who wants to go to Ashville and we would be able to do a 3 way transfer. I really want to come out this way so lets give this a try Okay?

posted Hide Post
is your station located in the north western part of asheville

Posts: 11 | Registered: 27 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bob, are you still looking to transfer somewhere else? I work in Hope Mills (28348) NC, that is outside of Fayetteville, and Fort Bragg, NC. Thankyou, Victoria

Posts: 18 | Registered: 30 June 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bob and Julie, I live just over a hour South of Raleigh, in Hope Mills, NC. This is next to Fayetteville. I am looking to transfer to the Asheville area. I noticed you are looking at a 3 way. I responded to you already, but did not put down my e-mail. Please respond to me at gilbertvictoria@yahoo.com

Posts: 18 | Registered: 30 June 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
need to stay put in asheville for awhile but can't figure out hoow to remove the post. sorry ya'll.

posted Hide Post
Bob have you possibly changed your mind about moving. I have someone from Raleigh who wants to go to Ashville. I am Julie in Washington State who wants to move to Raleigh.

posted Hide Post
how about the suburbs of houston closer to galveston island

Posts: 14 | Registered: 16 July 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post