Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Greenville,SC Area to Orlando Area/Daytona Beach, Florida Area
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Greenville,SC Area to Orlando Area/Daytona Beach, Florida Area Login/Join

posted
Simpsonville, SC (Upstate) T6 position. Small office with great co workers. 10 minutes from the beautiful City of Greenville. Close to mountains and lakes. In between Atlanta and Charlotte. Affordable living. Four distinct seasons of weather but doesn't stay cold long. OT available. Wife starting a job in Lake Mary, Fl soon. Been here since Dec. 2013. Being a small office seniority is not a big deal here. Always leave available. Chris 407 506 3296. Please call or text.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: CJMarion,

Posts: 13 | Registered: 05 April 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
talked to you on the phone the other day. ft pierce/ port st lucie area. some of the people I work with drive in from north of Sebastian which is an hour drive on 95. worst case scenario you guys could move halfway between Daytona and ft pierce and have an hour drive each way. just a thought. you could always try a transfer from ft pierce to Daytona like you did from Anderson to Simpsonville
dave

Posts: 27 | Registered: 03 February 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
ps I'm also a t6

Posts: 27 | Registered: 03 February 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks but I Wish you were a little closer. My wife is gonna be in Lake Mary which is a 2:15 drive to Ft Pierce. We need to find to find someone from Lake Mary area to Daytona area that wants to get to your area. Possible 3 way. Chris 4075063296

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CJMarion:
Simpsonville, SC (Upstate) T6 position. Small office with great co workers. 10 minutes from the beautiful City of Greenville. Close to mountains and lakes. In between Atlanta and Charlotte. Affordable living. Four distinct seasons of weather but doesn't stay cold long. OT available. My wife is working in Lake Mary already. Been here since Dec. 2013. Email fngashley@gmail.com or call/text Chris 407 506 3296.

posted Hide Post
Hi Chris, I'm in Fort Collins Colorado and I would be interested in your office if someone wants to do a three-way. Thanks, Brian

Posts: 38 | Registered: 17 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'd be willing to give it a shot. Got a swap in the works at the moment but not sure if they gonna go through with it when it comes down to it. I'm looking to get east of Orlando out to Daytona Beach.

posted Hide Post
Ok sounds good...just something to keep as an option as a carrier in Daytona had contacted me in the past about swapping with me but I wasn't looking to go to Daytona.

Posts: 38 | Registered: 17 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Any interest in jacksonville? It's an hour away from Daytona and two hours away from Orlando.

Posts: 7 | Registered: 06 January 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If it were a little closer I'd consider it but it's just too far of a drive 5 or 6 days a week. Bout 1hr and 40 minutes from where I need to be. Thanks for considering it though.

posted Hide Post
Bump

posted Hide Post
Not sure if it helps but someone on here has an add for Miami to Charlotte. If anyone figures out a 3 or 4 or however many it would take way swap I'd get in on swap to Miami if anyone wants my Ohio.

Posts: 13 | Registered: 06 June 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I may have swap in the works at the moment but I'm always open to keeping Plan B an option.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Vazer71:
Any interest in jacksonville? It's an hour away from Daytona and two hours away from Orlando.
would you be interested in Katy TX really would like to get their where you are

Posts: 63 | Registered: 06 August 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Shane. Appreciate the offer but I can't do Texas. As much as I've been a diehard Astros fan since 84 it's central Florida only or Im staying in Sc.