Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Mutual Transfer from Mesa, AZ to San Diego, CA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mutual Transfer from Mesa, AZ to San Diego, CA Login/Join

posted
Looking for a mutual transfer from Mesa, AZ to San Diego, CA by the end of this year or next year. I am also willing to help some $$$$ for the person who wants to transfer with me. My seniority date is 09/05 but I have been working with the post office over 20 years as a mail carrier. You can email me at gcdiaz020@yahoo.com for more information.

Posts: 5 | Location: Mesa, AZ | Registered: 22 May 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Any takers, still want to move to San Diego, AZ will consider also three way, willing to paid some cash to have this mutual transfer done. ASAP.

Posts: 5 | Location: Mesa, AZ | Registered: 22 May 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey CocoloAZ, I am trying to move my family back east. If I can found you some how some one to get to San Diego, we can help each other move to our final destination, you to San Diego and I to Florida, I am also at Mesa, AZ.

Posts: 107 | Registered: 01 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Bullhead City, AZ. Much closer to SD. Looking to move to Mesa. Anniv. date 09/06

Posts: 9 | Registered: 21 September 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Cocolo, I am also at Mesa, AZ but I need to move to Florida due to my baby illness, if you can find someone who wants to transfer with me I will really appreciated. Thanks.

Posts: 39 | Registered: 07 October 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post