Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    3-way swaps to Milwaukee WI or Florida to Milwaukee.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

3-way swaps to Milwaukee WI or Florida to Milwaukee. Login/Join

posted
If you want Milwaukee from anywhere in the nation let me know and I’ll search for 3-way swaps.
I see lots of people want to leave Florida to lots of others places just not here.
I’m in Milwaukee Wisconsin and want to go almost anywhere in Florida.

21 biddings stations. Lots of OT in most stations in Milwaukee.

Or...Anyone in Florida want Milwaukee Wisconsin.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ClaytonS,

Posts: 44 | Registered: 02 December 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Still looking

posted Hide Post
I’m interested in a 3 way if you find anyone around Savannah, Pooler, hinesville, jesup area and you can have Broward county from me..south Florida close to palm beach and Miami Dade. Let me know ready asap

Posts: 13 | Registered: 23 January 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tbartee:
I’m interested in a 3 way if you find anyone around Savannah, Pooler, hinesville, jesup area and you can have Broward county from me..south Florida close to palm beach and Miami Dade. Let me know ready asap

I haven’t found anyone in the nation that wants Milwaukee... I’ve seen more people want Detroit lol sad face.
But I’ll keep you in mind just in case.

posted Hide Post
Thanks for the response let me know anytime you need to talk live have no problem sending you my contact information

Posts: 13 | Registered: 23 January 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bump. I’m Still looking for Florida gulf coast if you want Milwaukee... let me know!!