Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Florida to Murfreesboro; Franklin, Brentwood,Nashville Tenneesee
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Florida to Murfreesboro; Franklin, Brentwood,Nashville Tenneesee Login/Join

posted
City Carrier (98 seniority) in Lakeland Florida needs Murfreesboro,Franklin,Brentwood, Nashville or surrounding areas. Lakeland is centrally located between Tampa and Orlando. Quick and easy drive to Disney or beaches. Must move due to family reasons.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Jack17,

Posts: 18 | Registered: 30 September 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can get you to Chattanooga, close enough?

Posts: 68 | Registered: 30 April 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Chattanooga 1 1/2 hrs to Murfreesboro

posted Hide Post
Really need Lakeland, wife works for jb hunt there in Lakeland

posted Hide Post
Thanks for responding to my post. At this point Chattanooga seems too far. I need to be closer to my family. If something doesn't work for me closer to Nashville/Murfreesboro, I may consider your offer.

posted Hide Post
My question is based on the fact that a carrier in Chattanooga wants to come to Virginia beach, that's where I am....and I want to come to Florida....

posted Hide Post
Thanks for keeping me in mind, I will most likely end up retiring, because I am four on the list to move into nalcrest down there...I have 30 years in now, and was just looking for a reason to stay working for the usps

posted Hide Post
;