Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Humor me Texas
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Humor me Texas Login/Join

posted
Ereassign is in the works for me right now and Im in review. If you want a transfer to the portland area and want a senior mounted route. Let me know asap.

Posts: 32 | Registered: 05 March 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Know how you feel, I'm in review for Lancaster new York, and hate the idea of losing 30 years seniority

Posts: 68 | Registered: 30 April 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Was curious how long ago you guys put in for your transfer since you're both under review? Understand different areas have diffrent time frames but curiosity is killing me lol. Ive only been on for 3 months so im sure i have a ways to go. Thanks for any info.

Posts: 9 | Registered: 08 April 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just know youre swapping installations not routes. You do not get to pick the route.

JANET R TUCKER

Posts: 5 | Location: Gastonia, NC | Registered: 16 May 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I put in for Lancaster last month, but not sure how long in review takes

posted Hide Post
Wow that was fast. Im still on hold. Well at least you have an option if you want to go.

Posts: 9 | Registered: 08 April 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, but you do keep the seniority. So technically yes you don't keep the route, but the seniority keeps you in the mix for a cherry mounted route. You won't go back to square one pounding the pavement. It just means the route will go up for bid and anyone senior to the vacated route can bid on it (which they may or may not) if its still vacant the person who assumes my senority through a mutual trade can then bid on it. Either way you would end up on my route or another mounted route that would be senior to mine.

Posts: 32 | Registered: 05 March 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I withdrew my reassign, to Lancaster, decided that walking in the snow wasn't my cup of tea

posted Hide Post
im 2nd in line for a transfer ...been waiting almost 2 yrs. With the new contract a CCA can walk right in the office in front of us all. My PM took great pleasure in telling me that then went on to say why dont you resign and come back as a CCA then you can get your trnsfer....smh. My reply was ...well lemme just shut it LOL

JANET R TUCKER

Posts: 5 | Location: Gastonia, NC | Registered: 16 May 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post