Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Port Neches, TX to Dallas (Allen Area or close)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Port Neches, TX to Dallas (Allen Area or close) Login/Join

posted
I am currently a regular city carrier looking to get up towards Allen area but willing to commute. Senority 5/99. Lots of overtime. I'm in the Beaumont/Port Arthur area, Houston district. Low cost of living. Nice small town area. Call Gary @ 4097494489 if interested.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Gary72,

Posts: 7 | Registered: 12 September 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Iam a t-6 in the Denison Post office it is about a 40-50 minute commute to allen we had a guy who did it for 18 months before he transferred. we are a 21 route office my seniority is 7/96. My string is pretty good. Our supervisor is cool (we call her mom). atmosphere is light like the mail volume, OT is limited now due to 2 TE's. That may change, it usually does. My target time for transfer would be May if that's not too late my wife is enrolled in college here. If your looking to live in Grayson county the homes are pretty cheap compared to dallas/collin county. Dallas is about 60 miles south. Give me a call at 903-327-4741 I might be able to answer some questions about the area (allen too) We've lived around here 20 years.

Posts: 2 | Registered: 02 June 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey I would love to discuss the area and your routes with you. I think May would be a good timeline cause it would take some time for us to sell the house and get stuff ready. Hopefully we can catch each soon and talk. give me a call at 4097678063 or 4097494489 or I will try again later.

Posts: 7 | Registered: 12 September 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post