Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Clermont Fl. to Tennessee or Kentucky
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Clermont Fl. to Tennessee or Kentucky Login/Join

posted
Clermont, FL (30 minutes west of Orlando)(30 minutes north of Disney and Kissimmee area) small office with 10 city routes. All mounted routes, no park and loop, 21 years experience, 1999 seniority date. This is a high growth area, office will grow. I would like a mutual transfer to the north central Tennessee or south central Kentucky area. My email, t82153@cfl.rr.com. Cell 407-694-9310.

Posts: 28 | Registered: 06 August 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How about an upscale suburb of St. Louis. Seniority date is 1982. Office has mostly mounted routes. I am 14th on the seniority list out of about 100 city carriers.

Posts: 4 | Registered: 12 May 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks For Your Intrest But I Am Hoping For Northern Tenn Or Southern Kt

Posts: 28 | Registered: 06 August 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Douglas
posted Hide Post
Hey LaDonna, I would love Ballwin, MO, I am in Long Beach, CA 7/89 seniority.. if you are interested in Long Beach, let me know.. OR, if you find somebody from where you are trying to go that would take Long Beach, CA we could work the 3 way thing.. dugbok@aol.com

Posts: 193 | Location: Long Beach, CA | Registered: 12 April 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Carl,
Im actually moving to the clermont Fl, would u know of any one in your station or from another station that needs to come to FL.. If u do please pass the word along or email me at trueone927@yahoo.com, This would be gladly appreciated.. thank you

Posts: 21 | Registered: 18 November 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry i meant if you know anyone that needs to come to NY...so that I can swap to FL.. Thanx

Posts: 21 | Registered: 18 November 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post