Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Come to the big apple..Freedom towers..Yankee's baseball Coney Island..
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Come to the big apple..Freedom towers..Yankee's baseball Coney Island.. Login/Join

posted
I have been on the list for reassignments for over 2 year now to different parts of Florida..My seniority date is 12/93 i really need to get there for my 5 year old..My station is in the nice area in the Bronx 30 minutes to Time square 4 seasons Apple picking 1 hour up in the mountains..Beach is 10 minutes.. All major football..Baseball..Basketball..Hockey teams..Freedom tower and all the city that never sleeps has to offer..Mostly stick routes a few tenements plenty of OT. If anyone knows of anybody that is considering please pass the word.

Possible 2 or 3 or 4 way swaps

Hollywood surrounding area to NYC..

Orlando surrounding area to NYC

Boston Mass to NYC

North Houston to NYC..

This message has been edited. Last edited by: IKE,

Posts: 321 | Location: bronx ny | Registered: 14 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How would south carolina be?
If interested prgunn09@aol.com

Posts: 17 | Registered: 12 September 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry my little girl is in Florida..

Posts: 321 | Location: bronx ny | Registered: 14 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
still looking

posted Hide Post
What offices have you applied to in Florida. Just curious because I applied to some offices down there and wondering if I have to wait over 2 years also. If you want to e-mail me my e-mail is dnv0506@aol.com. Thanks.
David

Posts: 46 | Location: United States | Registered: 12 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry that is dnv0505@aol.com

Posts: 46 | Location: United States | Registered: 12 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in the Bronx NY very interested in Orlando Florida.

Posts: 34 | Location: East Gun Hill Rd  | Registered: 30 March 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post