Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Myrtle Beach SC to a small town
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Myrtle Beach SC to a small town Login/Join

posted
Seniority 2013 #17 out of about 45. Retirement office no walking all routes are mounted, CBU or business hop outs. 6years same route on the beach. Looking to retire in a small office with just walking or park/loop in the mountains of NC,GA,SC,TN,AR or?

Posts: 10 | Registered: 15 March 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
SC area is where I'd like to be! If we can find someone wanting Phoenix area, we could do a 3 way swap!

Posts: 16 | Registered: 18 November 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm open to that.

posted Hide Post
Hi, how are you? I was looking for a transfer to NC, around the Wilmington area, but I would consider Myrtle Beach. Would you be interested in Greer, SC?

Roberto Torres

Posts: 27 | Registered: 10 April 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Maybe, if its small and has walking/park/loop. My office is great but I miss the physical part of the job and like small town living more than the beach/golf/resort way of life.

posted Hide Post
Would you be interested in Danville, Ky. Voted one of the top 50 small town places to retire.

Posts: 9 | Location: Danville, Ky. | Registered: 29 July 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How about the mountains of Colorado? I live in Fort Collins, not really a small town but a great place to live.

Posts: 38 | Registered: 17 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Greer has 18 city routes total, 1 walking route, and two routes with some downtown park and loops. The rest of the routes are either curbside, or curbside, dismounts and cluster boxes.

Roberto Torres

posted Hide Post
FOCO, it is a great area but I can't afford the mountains of CO. Roberto, unfortunately it doesn't look like I can get that walking or park/loop i am looking for there. Brad, I may be interested but have to research the area first.

posted Hide Post
I wish you the best in your search. If anyone in your station is interested in Greer, let me know. Thanks.

Roberto Torres

posted Hide Post
Hey if you want to know anything about the area or the post office you can call me at 8596135392. I will be glad to answer any questions you may have. Look forward to hearing from you.

Posts: 9 | Location: Danville, Ky. | Registered: 29 July 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you still looking to leave Myrtle Beach?

Posts: 38 | Registered: 05 February 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Still interested if you would like to know anything about Danville

posted Hide Post
How about Eugene Oregon were half an hour from the coast

Posts: 54 | Location: Eugene OR | Registered: 22 July 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
still interested but only if its a very small office in a small mountainy town that's affordable. I am open to any 3 or 4 ways if that can be done.