Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Mutual swap Fort Worth to Orlando
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mutual swap Fort Worth to Orlando Login/Join

posted
Fort Worth to Orlando or surrounding areas.
My name is Edgardo Rivera my seniority date is 07/2007. Regular route.
Fort Worth good weather, no state tax and cost of living very cheap. Serious inquiries please.

Posts: 8 | Registered: 13 May 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My name is Wallace Clark, phone number is 757-696-6080, clarktribes47@gmail.com. Would you consider Virginia as an option to Florida? If this is an option for you please contact me. My family is in Fort Worth, and I would really like to get back to them.

Posts: 13 | Location: Newport News, VA | Registered: 17 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What station in Fort Worth you work at? I'm from Houston I wanna transfer there.

Posts: 7 | Registered: 05 October 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Grace bg:
What station in Fort Worth you work at? I'm from Houston I wanna to transfer there.

Posts: 7 | Registered: 05 October 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you consider a swap to Virginia?

Posts: 13 | Location: Newport News, VA | Registered: 17 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you consider Waukegan ,IL about 20mins from Chicago??

Posts: 112 | Registered: 25 December 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hi i'm from seattle. i need to go to dallas, i'm willing to take ft. worth. may i find somebody from florida for 3ways tranfer? 253 269 2099 cell

Posts: 63 | Registered: 23 February 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post