Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    NoVa city carrier seeks NEast Pa. area via Mutual Transfer
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NoVa city carrier seeks NEast Pa. area via Mutual Transfer Login/Join

posted
Hi-
My name is John
My current office is Sterling, Va., right near Dulles Airport in Loudon Co.
My son lives near Scranton- and Im trying to transfer to that area to be closer to him. Im looking for pretty much anything near Scr./W-B, as long as its a regular route, and any OT is fine.
My current seniority date is 1/13/2001-a little above the middle in Sterling. My route is 1/2 business, and 1/2 cluster boxes, a nice route. The office is fairly low-key, with good supervisors and co-workers. We have the rotating days off format, and some OT is available if you want it.
I have 27 years in total, and about 2400 hours of sick-leave. Im a responible and hard-working employee.
If the No. Virginia area works for you-please contact me about a mutual transfer. Thanks and best of luck
John Lee 703-402-3351 ericjl9957@verizon.net

This message has been edited. Last edited by: John Lee- Northern Va.,

Posts: 1 | Location: Sterling, Va. | Registered: 30 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi John, I'm Cindy. I live in Akron, Ohio. (about an hour outside Pittsburgh). I don't know how flexible your plans are. My anniversary date is 9/94. I don't want to move until the end of the summer, however. I am being considered for other transfers...Dallas, or Mesa, AZ. Let me know if this is something you might consider. Take care.

Posts: 12 | Registered: 11 December 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post