Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Orange County, CA. To Denver, CO.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Orange County, CA. To Denver, CO. Login/Join

posted
Looking to transfer to Denver or surrounding area from Anaheim, CA. To be near family. My seniority is 4/20/91. Anaheim has 8 offices to bid,lots of overtime, & its in the the best area in the country to deliver mail. I've put on my rain gear twice in the last 2 years!
Email- lhommedieu34@yahoo.com
Phone- 714 743-6981

Posts: 11 | Registered: 01 May 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hope this works out for you

Posts: 47 | Location: Redding, Ca | Registered: 18 December 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello, I would be interested in coming to Anaheim, with a possible 3way, I am in Highland Park, Il. If we can find someone who wants to come to the Midwest.

Posts: 6 | Registered: 27 June 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Steve, to you as well.
Three ways are definitely an option, but in the little time I've been trying to go about this, it seems like it's a real headache.
I plan on doing this mutual exchange thing until the end of the year, if I don't find a mutual transfer I will just pursue a regular transfer & unfortunately lose my seniority.

Posts: 11 | Registered: 01 May 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I understand completely

I have been working on a trade for over a year and a half at various means.

I may end up doing the same thing

Posts: 47 | Location: Redding, Ca | Registered: 18 December 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post