Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    looking to complete 3 way transfer
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

looking to complete 3 way transfer Login/Join

posted
Looking to complete a 3 way transfer..Looking for a carrier from Las Vegas that want to come to Southern California...I will go to Katy Texas, and the carrier from Texas will go to Las Vegas, and you will come to California...My seniority date is 11/1990...The carrier from Texas seniority year is 1995...So if you serious about transferring please contact me at 562-331-4972 or email me at mluvbarn@aol.com....Please have clean record..Thanks

Posts: 39 | Location: Long Beach California | Registered: 27 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
try this guy brenneckef@aol.com

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Still looking ...Please contact Mary....562-331-4972 or mluvbarn@aol.com

Posts: 39 | Location: Long Beach California | Registered: 27 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Looking to complete a 3 way transfer..Looking for a carrier from Las Vegas that want to come to Southern California...I will go to Katy Texas, and the carrier from Texas will go to Las Vegas, and you will come to California...My seniority date is 11/1990...The carrier from Texas seniority year is 1995...So if you serious about transferring please contact me at 562-331-4972 or email me at mluvbarn@aol.com....Please have clean record..Thanks

We are still looking...

posted Hide Post
Still looking....Please be serious about wanting to transfer before replying to this ad...Thanks Mary 562 331-4972

posted Hide Post