Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Glendale AZ to Ventura CA, Oxnard, Santa Barbara or surrounding cities
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Glendale AZ to Ventura CA, Oxnard, Santa Barbara or surrounding cities Login/Join

posted
Regular Carrier
Pedro Carrasco 10/2006
Glendale AZ to Ventura CA, Oxnard, Santa Barbara or surrounding Cities.

cell 805-794-2890

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Pedro,

Posts: 18 | Location: Glendale AZ | Registered: 18 October 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Pedro, Ihave been trying to get a mutual back to the Phoenix and Glendale area for nearly a year but no bites yet. I live in the Boise,Idaho area didnt know if you might be interested or maybe a 3 way. Let me know if you might be interested. lionkngg@q.com or call 208-921-9556 thanks COREY SEISINGER

Posts: 12 | Registered: 14 November 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Corey, sorry Boise Idaho is not going to work for me. Lets try to do a 3 way if possible. Let me know

Posts: 18 | Location: Glendale AZ | Registered: 18 October 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
would Modesto work for you??

and how long have you been a reugular?? I see PTF on your profile.

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Pedro, I work at chandler main, if there is anybody who wants east valley in a 3-way trade that would be great. I live in glendale, looking to get there somehow. 480.244.0487 or postalpete798@yahoo.com

Posts: 18 | Registered: 05 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
Peter....if Pedro would take Modesto, I would let you have Glendale and i'll take Chandler...have not heard from him thou....Rick

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
would you be interested in Vancouver WA? It's just north of Portland Or. Anyone want to work out a 3 way?

Posts: 14 | Registered: 29 July 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JukeboxDJ:
would Modesto work for you??

and how long have you been a reugular?? I see PTF on your profile.

Good evening JukeboxDj
Modesto is to far for me. we can do a 3 way if possible. I just made regular about 2 months ago. thank you for letting me know, I will update it.

posted Hide Post
Good evening Peter, lets try to do a 3 way.
I can't take Modesto, its way to far for me. Im looking in Ventura County CA.

Toby sorry I can't take Vancouver but lets try to do a 3 or 4 way if possible.
keep in touch guys

posted Hide Post
Hi Pedro is Glendale AZ close to Pheonix. I am looking to get to Ventura County from Spokane WA. There is a carrier trying to get to Idaho from Pheonix. I am 10 minutes from the Idaho border. If this works for the other carrier we could possibly do a 3 way. Thanks Kevin

Posts: 32 | Registered: 16 August 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Kevin, yes Glendale AZ is very close to phoenix. but both of us are trying to get to Ventura CA,I don't think a 3way is possible

posted Hide Post
Sorry! I read it wrong. Good luck

Posts: 32 | Registered: 16 August 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post