Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Minnesota to west coast/ pacific west coast
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Minnesota to west coast/ pacific west coast Login/Join

posted
St.Paul, MN 4/00 with about 15 stations and lots of overtime looking for some options

Posts: 53 | Registered: 29 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi would you consider Colorado Springs? I am looking to get to St Paul. Seniority date 07/04. I started out in St Paul - and the winters are way milder here, much more sun, and drier comfortable summers.

Posts: 4 | Registered: 28 July 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you consider Las Vegas? sen date 2/2000

Posts: 29 | Registered: 13 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am looking for northern CA, OR or WA.

posted Hide Post
Did you ever get a swap. I'm in Charlotte, NC and would be willing to go to St. Paul. If you can find some one on the west coast wanting to go to NC then we could look at a three way.
Tim
timalso@hotmail.com

Posts: 2 | Registered: 30 October 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Let's make this happen! I'm in Sacramento, CA looking to get near Charlotte, NC. Seniority 6/06. No flat sort at my station, great supervisors. Biajew814@yahoo.com

Bailey Jew

Posts: 79 | Location: Concord, NC  | Registered: 27 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Need more contact info from seehuts please.

Bailey Jew

Posts: 79 | Location: Concord, NC  | Registered: 27 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will get back to you I have to check some stuff out. No transfer yet. I need the other seniority date if I could also.

posted Hide Post
did you ever swap?

Bailey Jew

posted Hide Post
nothing yet

posted Hide Post
Still a no go on Vegas?

Posts: 29 | Registered: 13 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you still interested in a mutual trade? I am in Federal Way, Washington. We are right between Tacoma and Seattle. My seniority date is 1995 so not too bad. No walking routes in our office all mounted, apartments, and business. My wife works for Delta Airlines and we need to transfer to Minneapolis for her job as they are closing the Delta Reservation office here in Seattle. If you are interested please let me know right away. I really need to get this thing moving.

Mark
markmc1582@gmail.com

Posts: 9 | Registered: 26 May 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
still looking

posted Hide Post
I emailed you back about La Jolla CA. San Deigo area. I am looking to move ASAP..

Posts: 25 | Registered: 26 June 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Phoenix???

Posts: 40 | Registered: 24 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post