Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Santa Fe, NM. to Oregon/Washington I-5 Corridor
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Santa Fe, NM. to Oregon/Washington I-5 Corridor Login/Join

posted
Please consider this posting removed. I have transferred as PTF to Medford OR. Thank you.

City Carrier, seniority 7/94. Seeking mutual trade to I-5 corridor in oregon. will consider Seattle's Southern suburbs. Santa has been voted again as the top 5th cities in the U.S. Beautiful weather year round. Hub for the arts and the outdoors.
We have 2 stations, 54 routes, good labor-management relations, and excellent bunch of people to work with. But I must get to the North-west before the start of the school year. Anyone serious about transferring please contact Assaf at ajdiab@yahoo.com or 505-466-1128. I'm also open for a 3-way( I have someone in Eugene ready for Seattle's Southern Suburbs) Thanks

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Assaf,

Posts: 44 | Registered: 05 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anyone out there serious about transferring to Santa Fe???

posted Hide Post
Bump...

posted Hide Post
Somewhat interested in Santa Fe, but I looked on zillow.com, and it seems that all the houses are old and small. Are there any newer houses around 3000 share ft in Santa fe, or in the neighboring cities? I work in Vancouver WA.

Posts: 14 | Registered: 29 July 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Toby; there is plenty of houses of all sizes. Zillow is just
a promotional site. not a good gauge for serious house hunting. they are way off the mark. Sorry Not interested right now in Vancouver, but will keep you in mind . thanks.

posted Hide Post
Hey Assaf,
I believe we exchanged info a little over a year ago... saw this and thought I'd check in with you, especially if the 3-way is an option. I'll send you a note at your yahoo account.
-Brandon (Olympia, WA)

Posts: 19 | Registered: 15 March 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post