Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Portland OR to Palm Springs CA or other desert cities
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Portland OR to Palm Springs CA or other desert cities Login/Join

posted
Good station. Lots of OT

Posts: 27 | Registered: 29 January 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How does Phoenix, AZ sound. I'm at a great station here, but need to get to the Portland area by March.

Posts: 24 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: 25 December 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately that won't work for me. My mother is in Palm Springs and has some recent health issues. I need to be close to help out. Good luck to you. Hope it works out.

Posts: 27 | Registered: 29 January 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Any luck finding someone to transfer? Phoenix is a lot closer to Palm Springs than Portland. I'm still looking for a swap if you want to settle for Phoenix.

Posts: 24 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: 25 December 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Either way it goes I hope you get closer so you can be there for your mom. I couldn't imagine if I were in your shoes. Good luck.

posted Hide Post
Takers on reno?

Posts: 26 | Registered: 18 February 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would San Diego be close enough?